- Recognize how the priorities of guests intersect with design decisions.
- Understand how travel/connectivity trends are driving new challenges for hotel properties.
- Identify areas of opportunity for hotel properties to improve the guest experience in relation to interactions with power and light sources.
- Understand available product solutions that deliver connectivity experiences that meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Define smart hotels and why it matters for hotels and their guests.
- Review what leading technology is going to be a part of the smart hotel revolution.
- Discover lighting and power considerations that address traveler health and wellness options and expectations.
- Learn eco-friendly and energy efficient practices that adhere to sustainability.
About the Presenter
Nancy leads market development activities and grows the sales of electrical products, lighting controls, and room management systems in North America by establishing executive level relationships with large hotel chains, as well as the largest developers and owners of hotel properties. She began engaging with the hospitality market in her previous role with the adorne collection by Legrand.