Registration for HD Expo + Conference is now open.
Only those with Full Conference passes will be allowed to enter the HD Park CEU-accredited sessions. You will not need to register for individual sessions during registration—simply present your badge at the start of the session for entrance.
Sessions at the DesignWell Pavilion and Social Hub, as well as the keynote and Owners’ Talk, are free to attend for all registration types, without prior signup.
HD Expo + Conference Registration Customer Service
864.208.8360 (domestic and international)
Email customer service
|SAVER RATE||EARLY RATE||ADVANCE RATE||REGULAR RATE|
|Through 4/25/21||4/26/21 – 6/6/21||6/7/21 – 8/8/21||8/9/21 – 8/25/21|
|Non-exhibiting (NONEX) Manufacturer||$600.00||$700.00||$900.00||$900.00|
|Non-exhibiting (NONEX) Manufacturer Conference||$999.00||$1,099.00||$1,299.00||$1,299.00|
1. TERMS + CONDITIONS
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at HD Expo + Conference may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and HD Expo + Conference will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at HD Expo. Currently, CDC recommends that fully vaccinated individuals may resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by applicable government regulations. Therefore, vaccinated Attendees are encouraged but not required to wear masks at HD Expo. If Attendee is not fully vaccinated, then Attendee agrees to wear a face mask at all times and maintain appropriate social distance at HD Expo. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
2. ADDITIONAL POLICIES + INFORMATION
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Emerald is committed to ADA compliance. In accordance with ADA rules, attendees requiring specific aids or services must contact show management in writing at least two weeks prior to the start of the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Attendee Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests for refunds must be received in writing on or before August 10, 2021. Attendee requests received will not be processed until after the close of the event. Cancellation requests should be emailed to HospitalityDesign@Experient-Inc.com.
Non-Exhibiting Producers + Suppliers (NONEX) Policy
HD Expo + Conference will charge non-exhibiting manufacturers a fee of $600-$900, and manufacturer reps a fee of $349-$499 to attend, depending on rate deadlines. If approved, there is a limit of two persons per non-exhibiting manufacturer. HD Expo + Conference continues to reserve the right to refuse registration entrance to any non-exhibiting manufacturer or associated representative.
The HD Expo + Conference NONEX program is designed to protect the investment of exhibiting companies and does not allow past exhibitors access if they are not exhibiting.
Visa letters can be requested via the attendee registration portal.