Registration for HD Expo + Conference is open.
HD Park CEU-accredited sessions require Full Conference or Experience Passes. Simply present your badge at the HD Park entrance for entry.
Free sessions can be found at DesignWell Pavilion and Social Hub, as well as the Keynote and HD|ISHP Owners Roundtable. Advanced sign-up is required for the Owners Roundtable and must be added to your registration.
HD Expo + Conference Registration Customer Service
864.208.8360 (domestic and international)
Email customer service
Looking for Press Registration? Click here.
Looking for Exhibitor Registration? Click here.
|EARLY RATE||ADVANCE RATE||REGULAR RATE|
|CHOOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE||1/28/23 — 2/25/23||2/26/23 — 4/17/23||4/18/23 — 5/4/23|
|Non-Exhibiting (NONEX) Manufacturer - Expo only||$1,285.00||$1,285.00||$1,285.00|
|Non-exhibiting (NONEX) Manufacturer - Full Conference||$1,400.00||$1,400.00||$1,400.00|
|Party by the Pool (General Admission)||$129.00||$149.00||$179.00|
|NEWH Women in Design Breakfast||$89.00||$99.00||$99.00|
|HD University Product Boot Camp||$229.00||$229.00||$329.00|
Need help selecting a pass?
HD Expo + Conference will charge non-exhibiting manufacturers a fee of $850-$1000, and manufacturer reps a fee of $399-$499 to attend, depending on rate deadlines. If approved, there is a limit of two persons per non-exhibiting manufacturer. NONEX, NONEX Conference, and Manufacturer Reps may not purchase networking tickets with their registration. HD Expo + Conference continues to reserve the right to refuse registration entrance to any non-exhibiting manufacturer or associated representative. The HD Expo + Conference NONEX program is designed to protect the investment of exhibiting companies and does not allow past exhibitors access if they are not exhibiting.
Show management regularly reviews registration lists and will reclassify registrations as needed to protect the investment of our exhibitors. If it is determined that your registration type should be re-classified as a Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer (NONEX), you will be allowed entrance to the exhibit hall only. If reclassed, you will likely pay a higher fee. If you would still like to attend conference sessions, you must register for a NONEX Conference pass. Please note that registrations with a promo code are also subject to review.
1. TERMS + CONDITIONS
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at HD Expo + Conference may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor sponsor, and HD Expo + Conference will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to all current health and safety measures and protocols (including those related to COVID, if any) required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at HD Expo + Conference. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to any such health and safety measures or other protocols for attendance at the event.
2. ADDITIONAL POLICIES + REFUND INFORMATION
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Emerald is committed to ADA compliance. In accordance with ADA rules, attendees requiring specific aids or services must contact show management in writing at least two weeks prior to the start of the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute by bringing the original registrant’s confirmation letter to the Registration Desk at HD Expo + Conference 2023. A brand new registration record must be created for all substitutions.
Attendee Refund Policy
We understand, plans change. Have confidence knowing that your paid registration is protected.
Cancellation requests for refunds must be received by submission or phone on or before April 18, 2023. Attendee refund requests received will not be processed until after the close of the event. Cancellation requests should be submitted here or you can contact customer service directly here: 864.208.8360 | Open 9:00am-6:00pm EST Monday – Friday.
Non-Exhibiting Producers + Suppliers (NONEX) Policy
HD Expo + Conference will charge non-exhibiting manufacturers a fee of $850-$1000, and manufacturer reps a fee of $399-$499 to attend, depending on rate deadlines. If approved, there is a limit of two persons per non-exhibiting manufacturer. HD Expo + Conference continues to reserve the right to refuse registration entrance to any non-exhibiting manufacturer or associated representative.
The HD Expo + Conference NONEX program is designed to protect the investment of exhibiting companies and does not allow past exhibitors access if they are not exhibiting.
Visa letters can be requested via the attendee registration portal.