Registration for HD Expo + Conference isn’t open yet.
But we’ll let you know as soon as it is—simply click the Send Me Updates button below.
HD Expo + Conference Registration Customer Service
864.208.8360 (domestic and international)
Email customer service
|Through 4/25/21||4/26/21 – 6/6/21||6/7/21 – 8/8/21||8/9/21 – 8/25/21|
|Non-exhibiting (NONEX) Manufacturer||$600.00||$700.00||$800.00||$900.00|
|Non-exhibiting (NONEX) Manufacturer Conference||$999.00||$1,099.00||$1,199.00||$1,299.00|
1. TERMS + CONDITIONS
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes. ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at HD Expo + Conference may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and HD Expo + Conference will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns?
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event.
- Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
2. ADDITIONAL POLICIES + INFORMATION
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Emerald is committed to ADA compliance. In accordance with ADA rules, attendees requiring specific aids or services must contact show management in writing at least two weeks prior to the start of the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Attendee Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests for refunds must be received in writing on or before August 10, 2021. Attendee requests received will not be processed until after the close of the event. Cancellation requests should be emailed to HospitalityDesign@Experient-Inc.com.
Non-Exhibiting Producers + Suppliers (NONEX) Policy
HD Expo + Conference will charge non-exhibiting manufacturers a fee of $600-$900, and manufacturer reps a fee of $349-$499 to attend, depending on rate deadlines. There is a limit of five persons per non-exhibiting manufacturer. HD Expo + Conference continues to reserve the right to refuse registration entrance to any non-exhibiting manufacturer or associated representative.
Visa letters can be requested via the attendee registration portal.