Secure credentialing benefits all exhibitors.
Exhibitor booth staff and teams must have individual badges to access the show floor. Register your staff early to avoid any delays onsite!
Registration for HD Expo + Conference 2021 will open in April. Please check back soon!
HD Expo + Conference Registration Customer Service
864.208.8360 (domestic and international)
Email customer service
Want to register a client or VIP?
Each exhibiting company is provided their own promo code and related marketing collateral to invite clients/VIPs to attend HD Expo + Conference, free of charge. This promo code is good for a complimentary Expo Only pass. Custom codes and invite dashboards will be available in April 2021.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Emerald is committed to ADA compliance. In accordance with ADA rules, exhibitors requiring specific aids or services must contact show management in writing at least two weeks prior to the start of the event. Please contact our operations team at email@example.com for assistance.
Visa letters can be requested via the online registration portal.
Terms + Conditions
1. Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
2. ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at HD Expo + Conference may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and HD Expo + Conference will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
4. Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
5. Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.